2018 Youth Hunter

CODAK

Aug 8, 2016
Johnstown, CO
Looking to take out a youth hunter this fall if/when my schedule allows that we could line up. Let me know or PM me with what hunts you have and what your plans are and I will do everything I can to help make a successful hunt in the areas I know. Only thing I ask is that you are truthful with me and that the youth has not shot an animal before, or a certain species.

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
Thank you CODAK for your good heart. My son is almost qualified, this year it will be his first hunting in CO, it is last year that he is qualified as junior, fortunately it is not his first animal, he has been hunting with me since he is 8.

CODAK

Aug 8, 2016
Johnstown, CO
bghunter we will see if there is anyone else out there first! I will broaden the criteria if there isn’t any other interest

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
bghunter we will see if there is anyone else out there first! I will broaden the criteria if there isn’t any other interest
Thank you, CODAK. I did not expect that but I would really appreciate that and can cover your expenses. Hunting with somebody who knows the area and willing to share his experience would be gift from Heaven for both of us.