2018 Wyoming Area 26 Antelope Tag

fackelberry

Aug 27, 2013
Wyoming
Is there any Veterans or Law Enforcement officers past or present that drew an area 26 Antelope tag for 2018? I have hunted this area off and on for over 25 years and know it well. I have mainly hunted public lands for myself but used to guide hunters on my friends ranch for 15 years. I havn't personally hunted it for at least 8-10 years. Here's what i've been thinking about for a year or more. I know alot of you come out and hunt by yourselves and look for places to hunt or pay trespass fees to hunt. Or just wing it and hope to find public land and an antelope on it to hunt. I enjoy helping others hunt and like to see them succeed as much as possible. Since you guys or gals have served for us, i am willing to return the favor and help you out, show you around, and point you to some good public land to hunt antelope. Some areas will be where i have killed antelope or friends and family has. It will all be public land, so you may or may not be the only one hunting. But i usually don't hunt where alot of others do, so i always found the harder to access pieces to hunt which usually had better quality animals. I know this day and age alot of people have GPS and don't need help, but there are alot who don't either. I don't know how many i can help at one time and not have alot of people in the same areas unless you come at different times. So i will probably only help the first 4 or 5 people that want help who ask. If your interested send me a PM and we can talk over some details of where your staying and your plans. Or any questions you may have. And thanks again for your service!

mnhoundman

Veteran member
Oct 25, 2012
Minnesota
That's is great of you to offer this, just awesome!!!!
I took a nice buck in 26, 6 years ago. My cousin lives in Wright so he took me too a rachers place to hunt, anyways hopefully you get to help some good people hunt!

Highknob

Jan 23, 2013
Great offer!! Thanks for your caring. I'm taking my grandson out for his first antelope hunt this fall. We drew area 43. Best we could draw with what we had.