1 Shot Gear Giveaway-Sitka 90% Set!

Bishop952000

Nov 26, 2014
Thank you 1 Shot for a fantastic giveaway. I'd use this gear on either an upcoming mule deer or elk hunt here in Colorado.

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
Thanks 1 shot for the great giveaway! I will use the 90% gear on a mule deer hunt next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
90% gear would have been great to have on this deer hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boehunter

Mar 26, 2014
Wyoming
Thank you 1 shot for the oppurtunity at this giveaway! I'd use the gear next season deer and elk hunting in my home state of Wyoming.image.jpg

Oct 13, 2014
Thank you 1 Shot for this wonderful giveaway!

Thank you 1 Shot for the wonderful giveaway! I would use the Sitka 90% suit for a planned late-season mulie stalk in 2015!

I would post pics of current hunts in Sitka gear but I cant upload anything due to memory constraints

Edub

Jul 16, 2012
Thanks One Shot, I love this giveaways. Sitka gear is awesome, I love it, and would love to have these pieces of gear to add to my collection. I would use the gear on all of my archery adventures as the cool mornings, and windy evenings get chilly.

The pic below is a cow i arrowed this year in Colorado while wearing my Sitka Contrail wind shirt
IMG_1220.jpg

candafish

May 29, 2012
Thanks for the great offer this would definitely come in handy on my diy back country deer and elk hunts.

Hirshey

Sep 8, 2014
Thank you 1 Shot for the giveaway.. I'd use this gear on my DIY Idaho mule deer hunt, and backcountry Washington mule deer hunt.

Attachments

snolan

Nov 26, 2014
Thanks 1 shot for the giveaway. I'll use the Sitka gear on all my elk, deer, and antelope hunts next fall.

It is time for the next Eastmans.com Forum Giveaway!

This giveaway is brought to you by 1 Shot Gear..

They will be giving away a Sitka 90% Jacket and 90% Pant!

To sign up for this giveaway you must:

1. Post on this thread thanking 1 Shot for the giveaway.

2. Tell us the hunt that you would use this for next fall.

To have your name entered twice you can start a second post with:

1. A picture of you using Sitka Gear

Or

2. A picture from the trip this season where you would have used this if you had won.

Thanks for participating in these giveaways guys, it makes this forum a lot of fun!

Attachments