1 Shot Gear Giveaway-Sitka 90% Set!

tmotz

Feb 27, 2014
Thanks 1 shot for this give away. I will be using this on a dyi elk hunt next fall.......hopefully.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Thank you 1 Shot for the great give-away. I love my Sitka gear; it's the old Mountain Mothwing pattern and I'm due for an upgrade. I wore it this year on a solo backpack trip into Colorado's Maroon Bells Wilderness. I would use the new outfit on a backpack mule deer hunt next year in Wyoming.IMG_1641.jpg

JRice-OK

Nov 26, 2014
Awesome give-away 1 Shot Gear! Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to win such a great prize!

This set would be awesome to use on the archery elk hunt I will be taking several customers on next year for work!

Tim ross

Oct 9, 2014
Thank you 1 shot for this great giveaway.
I would use this gear in Colorado on a archery elk hunt and in Texas on a whitetail hunt
I tried to post a picture but couldn't figure it out in my I phone

brucehiatt

Sep 2, 2014
Erda Utah
Thanks One Shot gear, for a great giveaway! I would use the gear for my Sept. Elk hunt, my Oct. Mule Deer hunt, as well as my Nov. Pheasant hunt> I would even chase girls in that great looking gear

Gaberay

Nov 26, 2014
Thank you 1 Shot for the giveaway

Thank you 1 Shot for the giveaway.

Just finished my over the counter archery mule deer hunt in Utah and could really use some Sitka gear for next year.

snolan

Nov 26, 2014
Great deal

Thank you 1 shot giveaway.

I'll use the 90% gear on my antelope, deer, and elk hunts next fall.

It is time for the next Eastmans.com Forum Giveaway!

This giveaway is brought to you by 1 Shot Gear..

They will be giving away a Sitka 90% Jacket and 90% Pant!

To sign up for this giveaway you must:

1. Post on this thread thanking 1 Shot for the giveaway.

2. Tell us the hunt that you would use this for next fall.

To have your name entered twice you can start a second post with:

1. A picture of you using Sitka Gear

Or

2. A picture from the trip this season where you would have used this if you had won.

Thanks for participating in these giveaways guys, it makes this forum a lot of fun!

Elkfitness

Oct 4, 2014
Colorado
1 shot gear. Thank you for the giveaway! Love your shop! I'd use this gear next year on my mule deer and elk hunts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk