++1 for S&S Archery

Jul 28, 2011
Fort Collins, CO
I have had business with so many small, outdoor gear shops in my life. Steve Speck at S&S Archery is absolutely top shelf. His service and fairness is unmatched in my 25 years of purchasing outdoor equipment. I strongly recomend S&S Archery for anyone looking for new equipment.

Drew

Feb 21, 2011
MN
Couldn't agree any more. Just bought 2 J107's from him and he was great to work with.

Drew

mahaffs

Apr 11, 2011
I worked with steve picking up a j34 and a new black gold sight couldnt be happier with the service, he was willing to give me the camo cover for the vented compartment rather than a listed free item and also knocked a few bucks off for ordering them at the same time. couldnt be happier with the service and if you havent gotten a chance check out the nintey percent movie that he put out with a few guys.

S&S Archery

Apr 2, 2011
Boise, ID
www.sandsarchery.com
I Just came across this thread, thanks guys! It's great to have so many happy customers out there. Hope everyone's season has started off well.

I got lucky and put a tag on a bull last week on only me second day of hunting. Off to go chase some Muleys now!!!

Jul 28, 2011
Fort Collins, CO
Nice going, second day! Good luck with the muley! Im going after one starting on Friday using that Blue Widow you hooked me up with!