Recent content by Timber Stalker

  1. Timber Stalker

    Kinda old skool…

    I knew you were a fan of the 25-06 CC! I have so many reloading components in cases for that didn’t make sense to start with something different. That cartridge has never let me down.
  2. Timber Stalker

    Kinda old skool…

    My new deer hunting rifle is not a modern platform, I went with a tried and true classic. My 1972 M70 is flat wore out, so rather than re barreling it I picked up a new featherweight. IMO the 25-06 is the ultimate deer cartridge so that’s what I went with. Blacktail season starts Saturday.
  3. Timber Stalker

    Son’s First Elk (AZ)

    Very nice! Great photo too!
  4. Timber Stalker

    The Memes Thread!

    Modern version of the comics in the paper. I look for new ones everyday.
  5. Timber Stalker

    September 11, 2001

    I was driving to work and heard it on the radio. When I got to work everyone was glued to the radio. Not much got done that day.
  6. Timber Stalker

    Oregon Roosevelt Sucess

    Oregon native here I’ve never killed a true Roosevelt. I’ve killed a couple cascade bulls, but never a coastal elk. I will someday I plan to retire in a couple years and have a decade of hunting left in me. Congrats that’s a great bull!
  7. Timber Stalker

    Ford Excursion VS. 3/4 Ton Suburban

    Here you go! Paint it camo and have a couple more youngin’s
  8. Timber Stalker

    Truck Caps

    I rented a Ford SUV last winter for a trip and it would vibrate when I got too close to the fog line. It took me about 50 miles to figure out what the hell was wrong with it. I hate when a car tries to tell me how to drive.
  9. Timber Stalker

    Truck Caps

    It’s too bad they’ve overcomplicated modern day vehicles if I could buy one without all the electronic BS on them I would consider it, but all I really want power windows and AC. The rest is pure excess.
  10. Timber Stalker

    Truck Caps

    I think I’ll keep my old stuff, got it all for around $20,000
  11. Timber Stalker

    Truck Caps

    Damn! I only paid $11,500 for the truck with the canopy back in 2008. Stuff is stupid expensive now
  12. Timber Stalker

    Truck Caps

    Ive hunted out of the back of my truck a lot over the years. I have a Leer canopy that the windows on the side flip up. It’s not a bad way to go and be super mobile.
  13. Timber Stalker

    Oregon Gov Elk Tag Bull

    Poor bastard don’t have a chance. There were trail cam pics of him all over the place. Anyone with any network at all knew where he was. Just a matter of who had the deepest pockets. It is what it is.
  14. Timber Stalker

    Anti’s Trying to Ban Everything

    They didn’t get enough verified signatures for it to make the ballot.
  15. Timber Stalker

    New Generation

    That’s awesome. I haven’t seen 50 fawns in 5 years here in Oregon.