Recent content by sleepingbear

  1. S

    Nevada Results

    First go around i had a nice 6X6 bull elk at 80yds, was nice to see since this area is a expanding heard that moved out of area 6. Seen plenty of small bucks but the big guys eluded me. Heading back out for the last 3 days of the hunt.
  2. S

    Kinda old skool…

    I have the exact same rifle in .270 love it.
  3. S

    The 40 acre deer refuge 2026

    good luck, have fun and be safe!
  4. S

    Nevada Results

    Well last year I turned in Deer tags and early this morning I grabbed a Northern Nevada muzzy deer tag. Lots to do in the next week, I'll be heading out next Wednesday.
  5. S

    Broken Stuff

    Put these on last night i'll get the rear covers in tonight
  6. S

    Oregon Roosevelt Sucess

    Great Accomplishment!!
  7. S

    Truck Caps

    I disable all those functions for the same reason
  8. S

    Truck Caps

    I got quotes for a Leer and A.R.E and they were around $4000 to start. Having side access is really nice since inevitably you need something in the front. I do try to pack for that occasion though. Thanks for your input! I may very well end up with one.
  9. S

    Truck Caps

    Yeah, that's what is appealing about this one it has access on both sides. They are made of aluminum or stainless steel; I need one that also has vents or sliders in the side widows for hauling dogs. I have found three that fit that need. They have all kinds of options for Molle attachments.
  10. S

    Truck Caps

    The cab high shells that come in a crate and you put them together
  11. S

    Truck Caps

    Does anyone here have a truck cap or have helped put one together. Would like to hear your experiences. Thanks
  12. S

    Broken Stuff

    I had a 2013 5.0 before i got the 2018 it was a good truck.
  13. S

    Broken Stuff

    Thanks, I really like it .It's my first brand new vehicle
  14. S

    Broken Stuff

    Well I had hoped I wouldn't be posting on this thread but here I am. The boat wasn't the problem matter of fact it never had the chance. Installed new brakes / master cylinder on my 2018 F150 and as I was heading onto the freeway it felt like something was wrong. i let off the brakes and the...