Recent content by Maxhunter

  1. Maxhunter

    No Hunting This Year!!

    Hope you and your wife the best on the medical journey. You definitely made the right decision.
  2. Maxhunter

    Son’s First Elk (AZ)

    Very nice bull congrats!
  3. Maxhunter

    Oregon Roosevelt Sucess

    I did one of my bucket list hunts for Roosevelt elk in Oregon. Grew up there when I was young. Had lots of close calls and made it happen on the last day with only 10 minutes of legal light left. The shot was 31yds. It rained really hard on my last day most of the day. I’m happy with this bull.
  4. Maxhunter

    Oregon Gov Elk Tag Bull

    This bull was shot recently in Oregon.
  5. Maxhunter

    WY G&F Director Resigns

    https://svinews.com/2026/top-featured/122134/bruce-resigns-as-game-fish-director-for-position-in-gov-gordons-office/
  6. Maxhunter

    Colorado Starting to Track Hunters and Public Land Users

    This is getting crazy!
  7. Maxhunter

    I Had a Stroke

    Sorry to hear that! Get better soon!
  8. Maxhunter

    Another Poacher Caught in Utah

    He has plenty of money. Prison time with big bubba may change his attitude.
  9. Maxhunter

    Another Poacher Caught in Utah

    This guy is a real tool. Was band for life in Idaho for killing a bull moose now this. I guess once a poacher always poacher.
  10. Maxhunter

    Fed Transfer Grizzly Bear Management to States

    Good news hopefully the states have some grizzly season soon. https://mountainjournal.org/
  11. Maxhunter

    Wyoming Results...

    I’ve heard from a lot of people that since WY raised they’re point fee they were applying for easier drawing areas and be done with it. We’ll see next year.
  12. Maxhunter

    Wyoming Results...

    It’s up! I drew Antelope and deer. I Struck out on cow/calf. Good luck everyone!
  13. Maxhunter

    Colorado Draw 2026

    People are getting hits for elk now. My buddy drew!
  14. Maxhunter

    Colorado Draw 2026

    Yep I did the same thing last year!
  15. Maxhunter

    Colorado Draw 2026

    I see people are getting charged for deer now.