Recent content by Ikeepitcold

  1. Ikeepitcold

    No Hunting This Year!!

    Hope she is feeling better and your able to get out later in the year.
  2. Ikeepitcold

    Nevada Results

    Good luck!!!
  3. Ikeepitcold

    Son’s First Elk (AZ)

    Hell of a nice bull! Congratulations
  4. Ikeepitcold

    Wyoming mule deer Unit 81 Blackhall Mt

    Congratulations on the tag. Look forward to hearing about the hunt.
  5. Ikeepitcold

    Oregon Roosevelt Sucess

    Congratulations! Very awesome for you to get one.
  6. Ikeepitcold

    Ford Excursion VS. 3/4 Ton Suburban

    I like the ford diesel over the Chevy gas. If you can find a ford with low miles would be a great choice.
  7. Ikeepitcold

    New Generation

    That’s very incuraging! I’ve seen a small uptick in buck quality in Ca and the few guys I know that have been out scouting NV so far have had some good reports also.
  8. Ikeepitcold

    Another Poacher Caught in Utah

    Maybe some jail time
  9. Ikeepitcold

    Fed Transfer Grizzly Bear Management to States

    Definitely going to happen
  10. Ikeepitcold

    Lightning Fires

    The wind has been crazy here too. No fires thank goodness.
  11. Ikeepitcold

    California results

    Thank you. There is a new area I want to scout. It looks real promising
  12. Ikeepitcold

    Wyoming Results...

    Nothing for me. Better luck next year.
  13. Ikeepitcold

    Wyoming Results...

    I’m in. Antelope for me. Holding my deer points for another year then it’s time to get into the draw. Good luck everyone!