Eastmans' Garage Sale Rules-READ BEFORE BUYING OR SELLING!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Oh I don't think this got mentioned. Scott and I get 10% of all sales. So we will open a Suport your forum moderators fund! Hahah

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
For sale!

Wait...
Nevermind

Damnt Brandon! Im waitin on ya :)

ScottR and IKIC. How will this work once the kinks are worked out on the the big "S" ive been diligintly working on? Is no commercial no commercial period?

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
For sale!

Wait...
Nevermind

Damnt Brandon! Im waitin on ya :)

ScottR and IKIC. How will this work once the kinks are worked out on the the big "S" ive been diligintly working on? Is no commercial no commercial period?
Sponsors are differant HS. I spoke to Brandon yesterday he's working on the deal you guys have been talking about.

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
I dont have anything for sale.....

But if out of the kindness of your hearts, I will still accept your money!!! I see no other panhandler has this corner of the road yet, so I claim it!!

think about it now....that makes me a tax free, non denominational, charitable, non profit, donation center!!! :D

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
If you dont have 50 posts..... Can say a guy "rain man" it over in the post padding thread to get here?????

gota have 50
gota have 50
gota have 50

its 5:30 and gota have 50

gota have 50
gota have 50
gota have 50.....

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
If you dont have 50 posts..... Can say a guy "rain man" it over in the post padding thread to get here?????

gota have 50
gota have 50
gota have 50

its 5:30 and gota have 50

gota have 50
gota have 50
gota have 50.....
Thats a mean hook! Got, got gotta get fitty :)

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Can you request what you're looking to purchase and if some one has what your looking for is that a foul? Even if it may be a dealer?? Probably not a foul since I guess they could just send you P.M. and no one would know. Just wondering?

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Can you request what you're looking to purchase and if some one has what your looking for is that a foul? Even if it may be a dealer?? Probably not a foul since I guess they could just send you P.M. and no one would know. Just wondering?
Its called a WTB add. Want. To. Buy. I would not see anything wrong with that. Its rather normal on online classifieds.

Musket Man

Veteran member
Jul 20, 2011
colfax, wa
Like the FFL dealer that shipped me a pistol that didnt have to be signed for and didnt send me tracking and I found it in my mailbox thats on the road a 1/2 mile from my house 1 day.