D14 bucks

Muleys 24/7

Veteran member
Jan 12, 2012
The Golden State
I was going to say tiny too, but I already named one that in the past. Maybe "little backs" because of the small backs, or "H20" because he needs a drink of water:cool:

bigshot

Very Active Member
Apr 14, 2011
Crestline, CA.
Those are good names, I like the idea of refering to his "small backs," because we can easily identify him that way, so thinking about calling him "Baby backs" what do you guys think. Kinda makes me hungry when I say that...lol

Trevor_20

Apr 30, 2013
Yucaipa, CA
lol when i hear baby back i think of fat bastard from austin powers movie singing it to mini me lol " GET IN MY BELLY!!!" hahahahaha so maybe that is a good idea that way when you shoot him you can yell that at him lol hahahaha

HuntWYODon

Very Active Member
Dec 19, 2011
Kalifornia
Those are good names, I like the idea of refering to his "small backs," because we can easily identify him that way, so thinking about calling him "Baby backs" what do you guys think. Kinda makes me hungry when I say that...lol
Hey bighot,
I bet his backs come out looking good. They are the last to grow. He's going to be a nice buck !

Trevor_20

Apr 30, 2013
Yucaipa, CA
nice! well u know he is kinda on the small side and all if u want i can take him off your hands for you so you can worry about those big boys up there lol