Crazy stuff at my HS! Not good

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Kids at my high school and bros middle school are bringing guns tomorrow to school from what they are saying since its the "end of the world". So probably won't go since this might happen. Schools are preparing they say but too many wackos. It's freaky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
We have, schools were question suspects. Still don't know if I trust them since I have seen these kids.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
School district is trying to say we're safe but I ain't buying it, I would rather have to make up work or take a little grade reduction than being around these wackos. It's in emails and the paper for us.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Good grief, what is wrong with people. Aren't you on Christmas break yet? If not, sounds like tomorrow might be a good day to start.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Good grief, what is wrong with people. Aren't you on Christmas break yet? If not, sounds like tomorrow might be a good day to start.
Last day for 2 weeks is tomorrow ironically.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
I agree with BB you need to let some people know, and keep yourself safe!
The head of the school district sent out a email and a phone call. So did my bros MS. School officials has us go through a code red drill today. Still I am not chancing it. Too many wacked people these days.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Just think, these are the new generation, not your generation. The world might come to a end with all these r$&ards.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
My generation was about just as bad... My senior year, 2001, some kid called in bomb threats on 3 straight days while we were doing standardized testing.. Apparently, folks take that seriously, cause they tracked the kid down from the pay phone he used..

He did a decent amount of time for that little stunt.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
I would go but the kids that are saying this are ones that are always bad, in trouble and suspended. And no supposedly school would be on lockdown all day and kids from other schools will be coming to mine. The district and everyone knows but would you say your gonna do this if they asked you. People are idiots. That's why we had the killings, oh it won't happen and then they want to do something after it does.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
It's crazy. VF isn't full if shit this time. There is a lot of talk going around here and the HS by my house was put on lock down today and the elementry school my kid goes to sum dumb ass pulled the fire alarm yesterday. My kid is staying home.

Jen I told my wife if this keeps up she will be homeschooling our kid.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
It's crazy. VF isn't full if shit this time. There is a lot of talk going around here and the HS by my house was put on lock down today and the elementry school my kid goes to sum dumb ass pulled the fire alarm yesterday. My kid is staying home.

Jen I told my wife if this keeps up she will be homeschooling our kid.
It's a good feeling being right! Lol, crazy stuff.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
I would stay home too.. Better to be safe than sorry. Stuff like this makes me want to homeschool my kids.
These kids nowadays aren't very bright. I just shake my head at school. Sad to know they will lead this country soon. And not our fellow members but the ones that dress with there @$$ hanging out and smoking and drinking and drugs. Just crazy these kids do this.

Last edited:

Backcountry Stalker

Nov 26, 2012
Las Vegas
I have a 4 year old daughter & a son that will be born sometime in January......Lord willing....and I'm ALMOST CERTAIN there will be at least some home schooling going on with us. Like a charter school or something. One of my friends sent his kids to a school where they had to be there like 2 days a week...the other 3 days was classwork online. His daughter was offered a scholarship to Tennessee(bad spelling) for golf. So, my thinking is it can't be bad at all to home school kids. Plus, they say every generation gets worse...well I'm raised in Vegas....born in Compton, CA (should speak for itself lol) and I know for a fact my generation was short like 2 sandwiches short of a pinic basket....it's unknown how many sandwiches is missing from this generations pinic basket...smh

Last edited:

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
My wife works at a charter school and they are receiving police watch during hours. Same bs going on on the south side of the state as well.

Shaun

Jan 7, 2012
This is such a joke. Nothing pisses me off more than some punk kids pulling this kind of crap. I hate to say it becasuse I absolutly cant stand politics but what these kids and people are doing is giving the media and government leverage against responsible gun owners. What happend to the day of a good ole ass woopin and it was over. Makes me sick even having to worry or even just think about this kind of crap!!!...Sorry for the rant guys

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Im with ya sean. My wife debated staying home. I told her its totally her call. But her classroom is like a big piece of carbon fiber. The more strands the more strength. She teaches first grade and most of the kids call her mom. They need her there. Its a tough call to make. What id give to be surrounded by these high school kids causing this fear.

Its such a transverse concept with the stringent gun laws. If anything teachers principals and every citizen should be armed to ward off the wackos. Yet were going to make it more difficult to defend ourselves. Gotta love politics.

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
VF I'm gald you stayed home, some of the crap they teach is usless anyway. Missing one day will not kill you. I have one kid in High school and one on middle school. Thankfully there's no school today and they are safe at home. Man I'm worried about our younger generation.