Big Sky Conference

MSUcat61

Apr 7, 2011
ABQ, NM
Alright fellow FCS football fans, who's gonna win the Big Sky this year? And who will go farther in the playoffs? Conference is really tough and filled with parity this year. With the unbalanced conference schedule, some interesting scenarios could definitely play out.

MSUcat61

Apr 7, 2011
ABQ, NM
Eags go down to SUU today, and N Col almost beats NAU. Hopefully Sac can beat Cal Poly tonight; that should really shake things up. The maroon faithful in zoo should revel their win today over Pocatello High's JV squad, because with the way the Weber Grill kitties are improving, I don't think griz nation will see another win this year. 'Cats looked really sharp today, UND Fighting... prairie dogs?... not so much.

kcaves

Jun 3, 2011
wyoming
Can Wyoming drop to the FCS and play in your conference, I don't know what happened to em this year. All I can say is bring back Larry English lol

MSUcat61

Apr 7, 2011
ABQ, NM
Cal Poly did lose so now the Bobcats just need NAU to drop a game and we'll be back in it for the conference title... that is if we can win out, which looks fairly likely.

Alma mater SUU T-Birds upend current #1 Eastern Washington 30-27. Represent Birds. #FCS #Birds
Sorenson is dangerous. No wonder they say he's going pro.