Insulated Crispi’s

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
After hunting this year with my Danners, I decided I need to get some better quality insulated boots. I’m 90% sure I’m going with Crispis because I’ve been having good luck with their non-insulated boots. I was just going to get a pair of the Wild Rock GTX and than I seen Scheels has the West River and since there isn’t a Scheels close to me, can’t look at the boot to see what the differences are between it and the Wild Rock. Anyone got any experience with either boot?

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
I have the West River for 4 years. Still in great shape, still really comfortable, and I'd buy them again without ever looking at a different boot beforehand.

Reactions: idcwby

lukew

Administrator
Jul 1, 2019
West River is a great boot! I wouldn't hesitate on pulling the trigger on those. I run the Crispi Guides a lot and love them!

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
Any ideas why the West River is cheaper or what makes it different than the Wild Rock?

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Any ideas why the West River is cheaper or what makes it different than the Wild Rock?
No clue. I've never had a pair of hunting boots make it longer than 2 years. My West River boots are at 4 years old and easily can make it a few more years. They're not made cheap, that's all I know.