IDFG regs

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
what a testament to the competency of our game management org. the paper regs finally came out and we are only halfway through the controlled hunt application period.

they deserve a big round of applause!!!!!!!!!!!!;):ROFLMAO:
hopefully they can manage to get the results of the draw out before the seasons endings! :D

good luck on your apps!

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
Ha, I was thinking the same thing. Another thing with that is some of the hunts I plan on going after, disappear when the time comes to apply!

Reactions: kidoggy

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
what a testament to the competency of our game management org. the paper regs finally came out and we are only halfway through the controlled hunt application period.

they deserve a big round of applause!!!!!!!!!!!!;):ROFLMAO:
hopefully they can manage to get the results of the draw out before the seasons endings! :D

good luck on your apps!
They must have been hiding them from you. 😉. I seen some at the gas station the first week of May.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
They must have been hiding them from you. 😉. I seen some at the gas station the first week of May.
ha! don't know why they would hide em , I never draw anything anyhow.

they are usually here by mid april but knowwhere to be found in my town till saturday . walmart which is generally the first place to find them still haven't got them.

coarse that could be due to walmarts anti second stance.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
ha! don't know why they would hide em , I never draw anything anyhow.

they are usually here by mid april but knowwhere to be found in my town till saturday . walmart which is generally the first place to find them still haven't got them.

coarse that could be due to walmarts anti second stance.
I think they are trying to push it where it’s all done online.

Reactions: kidoggy