Hunting Wyoming Elk in 2021?

mcseal2

Veteran member
Mar 1, 2011
midwest
Burned 7, we will see if I draw. I should by last years results but who knows. I don’t have a good back-up plan as of now but I’ll be hunting somewhere.

Reactions: gonhunting247

Mnbogboy

Aug 19, 2018
Hibbing, MN
Still building up points for a general draw, and am at least one more year out. I did apply for a type 6 tag that have drawn 2 out of the last 4 years. I used my deer points this year, and unless I move to WY, may never get to do that hunt again.
A while back I sent you a pm about your thoughts on an elk hunt. I don't know how to retrieve messages on here. My thought was to share my accumulated points with you. Your experience and Wyoming know how would be a big help in choosing a unit to burn these points on. If you recieved that pm I would like to know. Also my plan for next year includes the red desert again
Thank you?
Randy

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
A while back I sent you a pm about your thoughts on an elk hunt. I don't know how to retrieve messages on here. My thought was to share my accumulated points with you. Your experience and Wyoming know how would be a big help in choosing a unit to burn these points on. If you recieved that pm I would like to know. Also my plan for next year includes the red desert again
Thank you?
Randy
Sorry, but I don't recall receiving that PM. I will look at the past PMs and see if I can find it. I am technically challenged, but the PM side of the forum is pretty straight=forward. I will send you a PM and you can respond. Just click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner; it will be highlighted if you have a message.
I did not draw the WY cow (type 6) tag, but did draw a CO cow tag. I will get my 4th WY elk point soon, and that should be enough to draw a GEN tag next year. Good luck on your recovery.

Reactions: Mnbogboy

Mnbogboy

Aug 19, 2018
Hibbing, MN
Sorry, but I don't recall receiving that PM. I will look at the past PMs and see if I can find it. I am technically challenged, but the PM side of the forum is pretty straight=forward. I will send you a PM and you can respond. Just click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner; it will be highlighted if you have a message.
I did not draw the WY cow (type 6) tag, but did draw a CO cow tag. I will get my 4th WY elk point soon, and that should be enough to draw a GEN tag next year. Good luck on your recovery.
THANKS RICMIC,
I DON'T SEE THE MESSAGES ENVELOPE.

Reactions: THelms