Wilderness Pack Specialties

Fetch

Mar 9, 2011
Green Valley Arizona
I have the Big Horn frame combo with the Pelican Pack on order. Although I have yet to receive and check it out, I can say these folks are first class helpful when you're shopping. I spoke with Deann, (sic) and she was very helpful.
I looked at various packs, I think this one will be a great choice. I like the fact that it is short enough to sit a horse with it on.

JIMMYRIG

Mar 9, 2011
PARADISE,CA
I have the outfitter frame combo i've been using for 3 seasons and i really like it. Pretty light and simple, and when it comes time to pack out the meat you'll love the frame with the meat wedge system.

Fetch

Mar 9, 2011
Green Valley Arizona
Wilderness Pack Web-site

do they have a web site?
Yes, they do have a web-site, but it needs updating. wildernesspacks.com
Call them and they'll send you a brochure with prices.

I have received my Big Horn Frame Combo...loaded in my four day provisions and equipment...man is this a sweet pack.
I have room left over. My dehydrated foods all fit in the Pelican Pack, which attaches real well to the main pack.
The main pack holds my tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, cook stove, spotting scope, spare socks, thermasilk pants/shirt, water pump, first aid and meds...maybe some misc...and pack and all weighs 24 pounds even. There's so much room left I can't believe it. Try this pack...I highly recommend it.

Fetch