General tags 2021

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
It looks like the general deer and elk NR tags are selling out pretty darn quick! They changed the structure and apparently I should’ve jumped on this earlier. Looks like I’m banking on drawing a tag! Good luck on that

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
don't give up yet . some of these folks will not hunt and may turn in their tags . not sure exactly how this works ,just saying all hope is not yet lost.

hopefully someone with more knowledge on subject will pipe in.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
don't give up yet . some of these folks will not hunt and may turn in their tags . not sure exactly how this works ,just saying all hope is not yet lost.

hopefully someone with more knowledge on subject will pipe in.
I’ve heard the same thing. Can’t believe how early these went on sale. Competing to get NR money before other states I guess.

Muley bound

Mar 12, 2013
Wisconsin
I knew the tags went on sale on December 1st, like normal. Just didn’t expect the rush to get one. They limited the tags in each unit to NRs. I know they also increased the price of the tags, which I really don’t have a problem with. But the way this is going, you better have a general hunt and specific unit planned a year in advance to get a tag! The days of deciding to grab a general tag last minute are gone I guess.

Reactions: Bonecollector

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
been going on sale december 1st for decades for non residents. nothing new.
I did not realize this fact until after I posted. ;-)
Guess I never worried much about it since there always seems to be a plethora of tags late into the summer
I need to get overt there one year. If not for the hunting, the trail systems for biking.