Opening Day Montana Mountain Goat

hvfd21walker

Dec 18, 2011
Bitteroots
Well I ended a once in a lifetime hunt on the first morning. I couldn’t pass this Billy up. It was an unbelievable hunt even though it only lasted a couple of days.

Attachments

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Your first photo in the list has to be in the top 5 of all time photos that I have seen. And I spend too much time on forums looking at photos. The billy was setup perfect with no blood showing or tongue hanging out. The animal and yourself were off center, etc. Your photographer knew what they were doing. Congrats on a great hunt.

Reactions: hvfd21walker

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
Living in ohio and working for a living thats something ill never get to do in my lifetime. Congratulations that is truly something special

Reactions: hvfd21walker

hvfd21walker

Dec 18, 2011
Bitteroots
Your first photo in the list has to be in the top 5 of all time photos that I have seen. And I spend too much time on forums looking at photos. The billy was setup perfect with no blood showing or tongue hanging out. The animal and yourself were off center, etc. Your photographer knew what they were doing. Congrats on a great hunt.
My photographer is actually a professional. He does it for a living. He has been all over the world as a videographer. It’s awesome he is one of my best friends!!

Reactions: marcusvdk