The Memes Thread!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
areyouserious.jpg
:ROFLMAO: I would if he's working to implement the policies I approve of . and so would most dems. we are no longer a nation that frowns on infidelity , clinton proved that. somehow I doubt if cheating is a high priority reason to vote against your boy ,for you either. I'll be the first to admit trump is lacking in character but at his worst ,he is better then ANY democrat that ever lived. jmhonmnl!

assuming for just a moment that I am wrong about you .. I will just say I think most conservatives would prefer a moral man in office . but to wait for a politician that fits that bill would take a lifetime for either party. all fall short ! one can only back the one/ones that you believe will best work for your interests.

I was sceptical as to wether or not trump would follow through on his promises last time around . part of that sceptisism was due to his flaws but he has done everything humanly possible trying to do so and has got much accomplished considering the dems and the media fight him every step of the way.

he is far from perfect but there is no doubt in my mind that he was the best choice in 2016 and remains the best choice now.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
that is probably the hardest part of of being a constitutionalist.

no matter how foolish I think ones values/beliefs/ opinions may be , I will fight to the death to uphold your right to hold and express those beliefs.I would even do so for the lowest of liberals.

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
Nope! Because as much as I disagree with many opinions here this is still America where we are free to voice our opinions whether you like it or not.
I agree 100% keep posting, my only problem with it is most of your posts are simply not funny. You need to step it up, I am going to vote for Trump but I know he gives you more material to work with than what you have shown so far.