Eastmans' TagHub Summer Giveaway!!!!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com

Hey all, this is an explanation of benefits if you are already a member of TagHub. If you aren't a TagHub member well this is one that I am sure you will be interested in!

We will be giving these away starting next week to TagHub members with the Walther PPQ .45 and then one item per week untl they are gone:

Walther PPQ .45
Alaska Guide Creations Bino Pack, Holster and Day Pack
Quietkat Apex E-Bike
Sitka Gear Apex Hoody And Pant Set
Yeti Roadie 24
Bowtech Realm
Sig Sauer Optics Oscar 8
Two Sorinex Offgrid Packages +plates and a bar
Eberlestock F1 Mainframe
Three Swagger Packages - Stalker, Stel Banger And Stalker Lite
Three Seek Outside Shelter Packages
Three Howa HS Precision Rifles

Feel free to message me with any questions, another update to TagHub data will be done by the end of the week.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
cool,id like anything,,those are some nice items for joining up tag hub.
We have some great partners and they are really excited to work with us on this. Not to mention that we will be drawing the elk hunt winner this summer. I hope a few of the winners are forum members.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I was foot dragging on this as I am not very techy and don't want to be. But, will give it a try, & thanks to the sponsors for the great give-aways. One of these days I may actually get lucky.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I was foot dragging on this as I am not very techy and don't want to be. But, will give it a try, & thanks to the sponsors for the great give-aways. One of these days I may actually get lucky.
Here is how I would justify it, but I am biased, you get the combination print subscription, access to the digital subscription, access to EHTV/Beyond The Grid, access to the sortable data if you need it and are entered for this drawing. FYI, this won't be the only giveaway we do...

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
I’m really liking Tag Hub, it has a ton of great information. I think it’s a great resource for those of us who put in for several out of state hunts.

Reactions: ScottR

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Be watching your emails associated with your TagHub accounts, we will be announcing the winner for the Walther PPQ .45 today!

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Winner has been drawn, waiting for a response from Walther on lead time. In case you haven't heard...there has been a run on guns.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I got his response last night, sadly it was not either of you. But...we still have a ton of prizes to give away.