Los Angeles Couty Sheriff close gun stores

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
This line is from inside this article link below: As of Thursday, seven states in total – Delaware, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York and Washington -- have issued orders for gun dealers to close up shop for the foreseeable future.

I don't like conspiracy theorists, but this whole lock(you)down were in right now is truthfully scary how much control the government has right now.

Last edited:

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
I think the best thing we can do is not add any drama. This doesn’t have to do with guns.
In my opinion what we are doing as communities to protect one another and those who serve the communities is the right thing. Adding drama and creating anxiety by saying things like the above mentioned posts, is the wrong approach.
Sorry... I don’t usually post controversial topics on here but we just can’t do this to one another right now.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
The last paragraph explains exactly where his order actually is in effect, only in areas he controls. Incorporated cities that have their own police force are not covered by this. A friend of mine in California whose son manages a large hunting, fishing and gun shop told me they had no inventory anyway as they were sold out of guns & ammo the first week of the virus hitting California.

Reactions: Winchester

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
the state of washington is screwed up, you can buy a joint, but not a mattress.
I hope these steps save some lifes, because the stay safe, stay home is wrecking millions of lives.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
shutting down gun stores is not "protecting " people . it is stripping rights.

it is better for the people, this "gov agency" is shut down completely ,then allowed to continue. it is clear they have no interest in "protecting " anyone.