3rd season colorado Elk hunt

Biz45

Oct 12, 2017
Denver,Colo
9 days out !!!!! Getting ready for 3rd season, gonna be heading up to unit 78 and am wondering if any of you fellow hunters have been successful this year up that way. I have been monitoring the weather and seems fairly seasonal with highs in the 50s not to much snow to push em down but hopefully mother nature can bless us with a dusting.
Been looking at all the harvest pics from the " Successful Thread" and some really Nice Bulls in their. Hopefully come Nov 2 I may have the opportunity to show one myself. Good Luck to all who will be going out soon and A BIG CONGRATS to those of you who have been Successful. Happy Hunting

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
9 days out !!!!! Getting ready for 3rd season, gonna be heading up to unit 78 and am wondering if any of you fellow hunters have been successful this year up that way. I have been monitoring the weather and seems fairly seasonal with highs in the 50s not to much snow to push em down but hopefully mother nature can bless us with a dusting.
Been looking at all the harvest pics from the " Successful Thread" and some really Nice Bulls in their. Hopefully come Nov 2 I may have the opportunity to show one myself. Good Luck to all who will be going out soon and A BIG CONGRATS to those of you who have been Successful. Happy Hunting
I haven't hunted it, but wanted to say good luck and we are looking forward to pics!

Biz45

Oct 12, 2017
Denver,Colo
I haven't hunted it, but wanted to say good luck and we are looking forward to pics!
Thanks for that, Its a good unit in the sense you get 3 units to hunt with your tag. Been hunting these units for about 18 yrs but have never been fortunate to harvest a Bull, I hope this is the year, gonna hit it hard and leave it all out on the mountain.