Prefect gift for my brother

Sam293

Sep 3, 2019
United States
Hey! My brother is getting an anniversary with his wife, and I'm gonna buy a brand new folding bed for them (that is what they called a perfect gift). But I know nothing about the furniture, I haven't bought bedroom stuffs for ages so I need some help. I'm looking for a bed with a sturdy mattress with a memory foam. Any thoughts?

Thanks everybody for joining this topic! Now I'd like to explain what I was looking for. After searching of dozens of forums and websites, I finally found a bed that my brother would love. It's Edward’s Roll Away bed, you can check out it here https://www.smarthomedesk.com/best-folding-beds/
It's an XL soft bed. The frame is made of steel so it's firm and durable. It comes with wheelers for easier moving or pushing. And the design is perfect! My brother and his wife are so happy, as I am! Hope it'll help to reduce the back pain. Have a good one!

Last edited:

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Get them a "barely used" futon and tell them to beat the springs out of it like they were still in college. lol

Put a ribbon on it for good measure.

Reactions: buckbull and Sam293

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I don't think that there is a folding bed out there that is worth the price of junk when you try to sleep on it.

Reactions: buckbull

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
I don't think that there is a folding bed out there that is worth the price of junk when you try to sleep on it.
X2 ! How about a Memory Foam Mattress for thier existing bed?
We just bought two one King and one Queen.Relatively inexpensive.
Comes to your door in a long box and you open that sucker up,
its like an inflatable raft.Pow insta bed! Good Stuff... 🔥

Reactions: Sam293

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
X2 ! How about a Memory Foam Mattress for thier existing bed?
We just bought two one King and one Queen.Relatively inexpensive.
Comes to your door in a long box and you open that sucker up,
its like an inflatable raft.Pow insta bed! Good Stuff... 🔥
Just stay out of the way when you cut those ties.

Reactions: Sam293