Forum Banner Update Contest!

lukew

Administrator
Jul 1, 2019
Good afternoon! We are now looking to update our banner for the forum. Post up to 3 pictures of your trophy or outdoor photo for a chance to be on the next Forum banner! Scott, Trent and I will pick the top 10 pictures and then we will set up a poll for all of you to pick from those pictures for our next banner! Ready, Go!

Reactions: Ikeepitcold

raspy

Apr 15, 2016
ND
Sorry I cheated I put 5. I’m a picture guy. The one with the Muley fawns was is my fathers pic. He sat down in a random spot and a hour later these little guys were digging in his bag. Somehow he snapped about 50 pictures.

Attachments

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Ok everyone, let me help with your choices of photos.

The banner will More then likely not be a hero photo.

Look for photos that is more about wildlife or scenery photos with wildlife. Not that you can’t be in them but not holding your trophy.

Something like your back Country camp, a scenic photo where you were up on the mountains and saw a view that really hit you, maybe a photo you took of somone that didn’t know you were taking the photo and it captured a perfect sunset or sunrise, or a successful hunter walking up to their trophy with some killer backdrop.

Keep these things in mind when you post photos for this contest.

We had some amazing photos submitted last time we did this and it’s going to take some real special phots to make it this time again.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for participating!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Sorry I cheated I put 5. I’m a picture guy. The one with the Muley fawns was is my fathers pic. He sat down in a random spot and a hour later these little guys were digging in his bag. Somehow he snapped about 50 pictures.
Wow! That second and third photo is what I’m talking about!

Great job!