Draw results are up

johnsd16

Mar 16, 2014
N Idaho
I drew an extra whitetail for tag by the house, woooohooo! Struck out on elk, and deer in southern ID and pronghorn in 30.

The 10yo and his buddy drew 55-1 youth deer tags though. Kind of surprised they pulled that but struck out on youth cow elk in the panhandle, and youth muzzy pronghorn which both had way better odds. Gonna be a fun October.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I got a doe prarie goat in 45
so I drew this tag . have lived in unit for 40 years ,so know it pretty well . last year it took all of 30 minutes to fill my tag.
still ….. if anyone is willing to share their honey holes , it would be most appreciated.:rolleyes:;)

bghunter

Jun 23, 2015
Granite Bay, CA
so I drew this tag . have lived in unit for 40 years ,so know it pretty well . last year it took all of 30 minutes to fill my tag.
still ….. if anyone is willing to share their honey holes , it would be most appreciated.:rolleyes:;)
Hi kidoggy.

You are lucky to live in such great area, I hunted close to the area but never hunted unit 45, can I contact you via private message?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
didn't manage to draw my bull tag but did manage to get a capped OTC cow tag for the north fork of noname. so with luck, the freezer will be filled.