Into High Country

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
Ok guys i know this is the Eastman's forum so first and foremost im a lifetime Eastmans fan both paper and dvd's and tv. But i want to get some opinions on other good western hunting syle shows. Too many Whitetail hunting tv shows IMO. Ive been watching Into High Country on MOTV and wanted to know other peoples thoughts of the show. Its definitely one of a kind and to me has a indie feel. But i like it overall. Whats your thoughts and what other shows do you watch? I currently watch. Eastmans, Western Hunter, and Into High Country.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Randy Newburgh's shows for DIY type hunts. Meateater is also petty good

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
get the net!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::cool:

just kidding . that was a local fishing show I watched till it went off the air 10-15 years ago.

truth is , I don't really watch hunting shows.

I like to hunt but don't much care to watch rich folks with helicopters do it.

Last edited:

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Ok guys i know this is the Eastman's forum so first and foremost im a lifetime Eastmans fan both paper and dvd's and tv. But i want to get some opinions on other good western hunting syle shows. Too many Whitetail hunting tv shows IMO. Ive been watching Into High Country on MOTV and wanted to know other peoples thoughts of the show. Its definitely one of a kind and to me has a indie feel. But i like it overall. Whats your thoughts and what other shows do you watch? I currently watch. Eastmans, Western Hunter, and Into High Country.
Jason is one of our friends in the industry, he has made a few appearances on Eastmans' Elevated and I enjoy every conversation I have had with him. I will pass on the kind words, he enjoys putting out content that people really enjoy.

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
Jason is one of our friends in the industry, he has made a few appearances on Eastmans' Elevated and I enjoy every conversation I have had with him. I will pass on the kind words, he enjoys putting out content that people really enjoy.
Cool. Thanks Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
I've watched the show a few times and it's not bad. The background music sounds like something you would listen to while waiting in the closed garage with the vehicle running. It's just so depressing.

sneakypete

Veteran member
Aug 9, 2011
Oakdale Ca.
Into high country is one of my favorites to, mountain project is very good, Randy newberg show along with Eastman's are top quality diy hunting shows!

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Newbergs last podcast #108 " Why Hunting Media is What It Is" was very interesting I thought when discussing content on different formats and the struggle to keep editors, publicists, sponsors and quality assurance people happy. Really telling why more and more are going to Youtube.

I find my self less on the TV and more and more watching stuff on YouTube. Elk 101, Born and Raised Outdoors, Hushin and GoHunt are the ones I watch the most. All provide plenty of motivation to get me to September:)

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Newbergs last podcast #108 " Why Hunting Media is What It Is" was very interesting I thought when discussing content on different formats and the struggle to keep editors, publicists, sponsors and quality assurance people happy. Really telling why more and more are going to Youtube.

I find my self less on the TV and more and more watching stuff on YouTube. Elk 101, Born and Raised Outdoors, Hushin and GoHunt are the ones I watch the most. All provide plenty of motivation to get me to September:)
All great shows. :cool:

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
I am subscribed to MOTV it?s a app you can get on many devices. And has tons of hunting/fishing shows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Fresh tracks with Randy Newburg is my favorite. Love the DIY experience and the commitment to public lands. Randy's volunteerism with RMEF and BHA puts money where his mouth is. I also like the fact that he is educated. Really don't like the red neck crap that many of the other shows seem to espouse.