Nevada Oufitters draw

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Did anyone here on the forum draw a Nv deer tag in the outfitters draw? Results came out last Friday.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
Looking to apply in the regular draw, but thinking if I do, I'd want an outfitter anyway, may need to research and get in the outfitter draw for next year!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Looking to apply in the regular draw, but thinking if I do, I'd want an outfitter anyway, may need to research and get in the outfitter draw for next year!
PM me if you do and I’ll get you some info on a few great outfitters.

nitis

Jun 6, 2012
PM me if you do and I?ll get you some info on a few great outfitters.
Man I really think I need a new hobby

I wasn?t that surprised last year when dad and I didn?t draw a guide tag considering he almost cut my points in half giving us an average of 4. But I thought I?d up our odds of getting something this year and apply solo with 8 points and couldn?t get an area 7 tag. For real I?m just so frustrated with trying to get tags anymore. I don?t have the time to look for new OTC places but I guess maybe that?s what I?ll have to do and try to learn on the fly

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
You still get 5!choices but you have to have a guide that?s permitted in those areas you chose
Always wondered how you could apply for multiple areas then...if your guide is only in 1 or 2 of those...

Is is possible to appy in the outfitter draw and then the regular draw in the same year? that would open up some other units I suppose, but still would be needing an outfitter probaby.