New Loads for 2018?

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Probably just gonna try and work through a couple of these cases of Remington hi velocity Nitro Steel... Might pick up a case of 2 3/4 steel shot to shoot out of my A5, hope the next purchase doesn't turn my gun into a single shot, it certainly won't be Black Cloud again.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Probably just gonna try and work through a couple of these cases of Remington hi velocity Nitro Steel... Might pick up a case of 2 3/4 steel shot to shoot out of my A5, hope the next purchase doesn't turn my gun into a single shot, it certainly won't be Black Cloud again.
That's so strange... Scott struggled with the Black Cloud as well and I had no issues and loved how it crushed birds. Weird!

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
That's so strange... Scott struggled with the Black Cloud as well and I had no issues and loved how it crushed birds. Weird!
I've shot ducks with the Black Cloud Snow Goose load for years, other than it being a dirty load, I loved how it patterned, and how it hammers ducks. These 2 3/4 loads hit ducks hard as well... You just only got one opportunity. lol

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I heard a rumor that Apex Ammunition may have sent about 100 waterfowl loads over for us to giveaway...

dugin

Aug 15, 2017
I've shot ducks with the Black Cloud Snow Goose load for years, other than it being a dirty load, I loved how it patterned, and how it hammers ducks. These 2 3/4 loads hit ducks hard as well... You just only got one opportunity. lol
I have had a similar experience...dirty loads for sure but it hits!