New profile posts

Having a time with pm ing. Wife said we can t find our email. Also something about pm ing me, sorry for the mess. After house fire things kind of a mess here. Working with cell phone and tablet My cell 715 965 3888 I could call you at your convenience evening
if you hunt the big O ranch id look at the border of the hulapai indians
K
kiddwinner
Thanks man, Turns out I drew a unit 8, thought I had more than enough points for unit 10.... know anything about that?
Our hunt was on the worst drought in years we glassed bulls two bulls 350 and my sons bull was a good bull he killed on the last day
We would see at least 100 elk ever day cows and bulls and we where the only ones on the two properties i think 100,000 plus acres
iv hunted 9 a lot i hunted the late archery last year and the last day we got 2' of snow the late rifle guys where screwed
Congrats on the tag Exclusive pursuit outfitters has one of the best areas of private land we used them on a late muzzle loader hunt it was money well spent
I'm Tony Cleveland. I saw your post about hunting 45 last year. I'm trying to decide between 38 or 45. Id love to chat with you about 45. I can be reached at 719 930-1098. Hope to chat with you soon.
11C50
Sorry Tony, I have been negligent about checking this forum lately. I probably messed you up with the application period now closed. My apologies. If you still want to discuss please reply or call me at 715 352 2483 or 715 573 1312 (cell) Area 45 is a wonderful area, with a few interesting aspects and it holds a lot of nice bulls.
Hope you don't mind but want to see if you can share some ideas for elk hunt in Arizona. My son and I being non-residents with 10 points are getting close to drawing tags. Have been looking a unit 1 late season but should we consider something else? Do you know any of the outfitters and how they do with their hunts. . Thanks Dave
dirtclod Az.
dirtclod Az.
Unit 1 is a great choice,I hear unit 7 has also been putting out some great Bulls.
Chappell guiding service has been guiding here for years,good folks..Good luck
guys,10 pts may get you in the running.
Mossback is the other outfitter that has a good reputation in eastern Az. They use
a lot of guys per hunter so may be a little pricey...
〽💥
M
minn elk chaser
Thanks for the info. I talked to Duane Adams about unit 1 as that is where he guides. Said he had been doing it for 40 years in that unit so sure should know where things are. Mossback probably will be higher but as you know none of those hunts are cheap.
Hi Austin and thanks for posting. I would love to chat with you about unit 54. My number is 719 930-1098
Tony
I'm Tony Cleveland. You posted on a thread of mine on Eastmans. Could we chat about Wyoming unit 24? I can be reached at 719 930-1098. Thanks much
The Western Arctic caribou herd has improved slightly but is still way down in numbers. It was up around 500,000 animals then dropped to about 200,000 and is back to about 240,000. Look long and hard before trying that area. That said, you might get into some good hunting there.
Slugz
Slugz
Roger that. Thanks.
Could we chat more about 39-9? My number is 719 930-1098. Thanks much for your post
mallardsx2
mallardsx2
i AM OUT OF TOWN FOR WORK. i WILL GIVE YOU A CALL ON MY WAY HOME ON FRIDAY NIGHT.
Thomas 11 I did not know that about 45. I'm more interested in bowhunting anyways. Thnaks
T
Thomas11
Well u should be able to draw the type 9 45 tag too
I was looking at some of your posts from last year and was wondering if you hunted in unit 7 last year? I'm 65 and need to pick a unit in Wyoming this year. Looking at 16, 24 and 7. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Hi Hilltop! What do you think about archery elk hunting in unit 11? Turning 65 and need to pull the trigger this coming year. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Hello Roundball - Curious how your 4th season unit 15 mule deer hunt went? Seriously considering applying for the same hunt next year, but wanted to hear what you had to say about it. thank you, Paul
.Hello Jerm, my name is BOB I am 63 now and have 11 points for Elk for next year. Cant draw unit 100 , was wandering If You had any Ideas where I can get the biggest bang for the Buck. I will be 64 at time of hunt but get around good. Can't afford 8K + for outfitter. I would be solo also . Trying to get Ideas a head of time. Thanks ,Bob Baughman!
boiler, Are you a Purdue grad? Where you live at? I'm in LaPorte. You have an elk hunt this year?
Zim
Zim
Not out west. I do have a weird whitetail schedule. My wife is Chinese and will normally spend Sept-Nov at her condo in Sichuan so I get a 3 month hall pass. But this year her mother is visiting here in the US. And we just moved here from Illinois in March, and I have a cousin from China arriving tomorrow for his first hunt of any kind. So I will try Kingsbury mostly I think this year. I hunt public land.
Zim
Zim
I live only 15 minutes North of there. Then based on my observations will decide if I should focus on Kingsbury, or Midewin NTGP for the rut. I do have a one week special draw bow hunt in west central Illinois Nov 5-11. Got no idea how good that public hunt will be. I only scouted it once and the manager was clearing out the thick invasive species cover. It’s called Beaver Dam SP.
B
boiler
Well good luck!