Thread Deleted? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elkoholic307

Banned
Feb 25, 2011
Base of the Bighorns
Just because several immature and disrespectful people hijack a thread, doesn't mean it should be deleted.

Not only were they taking away from Tikkamike's successful antelope hunt, Eastmans' is now too.

tikkamike

Banned
May 10, 2011
Yeah I have to agree I thought the Eastman's staff had more integrity that that. Apparently if your not an Eastman Groupie then your opinions and other inputs really aren't welcome here.

miller1

Mar 7, 2011
Michigan
maybe it was taken the wrong way by everybody on here, but when i 1st read it, the way it was written made it sound like you were just looking for the exact thing it turned into. jmo

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
I don't believe it has anything to do with being a groupie. More likely, it's because the vast majority of hunters (rifle and archery) are against pushing the limits of ethical shooting distance purely for the sake of satisfying one's ego. The fact that you guys are very impressive with your weapons of choice is beyond debate, but you're never going to gain the support of the mainstream hunting public when you brag about driving an additional 700 yards away from your victim to pull the trigger. You can call us 'close-minded', but maybe you're the ones who need to open your ears and hear the criticism.

tikkamike

Banned
May 10, 2011
1) Use of the forum or any of its features (such as personal messaging) to verbally attack, insult, slander, slur degrade, defame or threaten any individual will not be tolerated. Forum members agree to keep all content civil and respectful at all times. If a member is reported to have done any of the aforementioned acts, it will be at the Moderator’s discretion to deal with the member.
Please refrain from writing disparaging remarks on this forum. Any and all posts and threads that break the rules will be subject to removal based on the discretion of the moderators.

- Admin

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 8, 2011
This thread has been closed. Any and all posts and threads that break the rules will be subject to removal based on the discretion of the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.