Taking a ATV to Arizona?

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
If you plan on taking a ATV to Arizona for a hunt or pleasure you are going to need to purchase a ATV registration now. They are $25+$5 processing fee.

Reactions: bowman340

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
They just changed the rules on Sept 1 this year to where non residents now need a permit. They found another way to get a little bit more out of us. It used to be a 30 day grace period but no more.

I guess that links don't post completely with the new format. If you click on the AZGFD in the first post you will see it.

Yep, got to haul the ATV's down. Too much hiking for this old man without them.

On a side note I looked at the left over list and it looks like they sold all the tags for 37b in the draws for all seasons since there are no leftovers in that unit.

Reactions: bowman340

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
They just changed the rules on Sept 1 this year to where non residents now need a permit. They found another way to get a little bit more out of us. It used to be a 30 day grace period but no more.

I guess that links don't post completely with the new format. If you click on the AZGFD in the first post you will see it.

On a side note I looked at the left over list and it looks like they sold all the tags for 37b in the draws for all seasons since there are no leftovers in that unit.

Thanks Jim P I didn,t see the rule change.Pigs chewed up our front yard last week.
Looks like a resident herd has moved in to the neighborhood. 🔥