Saskatchewan and Manitoba moose outfitters

birdhunter

May 8, 2011
Black Hills, Wy
My friend and I are trying to plan out a moose hunt in 5 years. We have kids no older than 4 and want them to be a bit older so we can take off for a week a lot easier. We live in wyoming and we're thinking it would be easier driving north to saskatchewan or manitoba. Does anyone have any info on the moose around these areas and/or outfitters. There are tons of outfitters online, almost too many. We just want a good enjoyable hunt. We are both in shape and willing to do any type of physical hunt. We prefer wilderness the hunting and calling in moose instead of sitting in a treestand. Like I said, we are just in the planning phase and want to research as much as possible before we decide. It's always nice to hear from people who have hunted with an outfitter. Thanks in advance.

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
BD,
I started planning last year for a moose hunt and found a ton of info when I searched the threads. Search engine seems to work better with single words vice phrases. I then contacted the posters for updated info. Saved a ton of time for me. Just thought I would pass that along. Good luck!