Results

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Nothing for me in Nevada this year, I shot for the moon on everything though so not really surprised. 6 points for deer and elk isn't that far into the system either in the grand scheme of things, but with the random number assignment you never know.

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
To my absolute shock I somehow drew my first NV tag after 14 years. I beet the sub %1 odds and drew a NON RES Muzzle-loader Bull Elk tag during the rut!

062, 064, 066 - 068
Antlered Bull
September 01, 2024 - September 16, 2024

I will be calling some buddies ASAP to come along and help hopefully do some packing. I've hunted elk only one other time in my home state.

It's a huge area with only 4 total MZ tags. Gonna need to do some scouting for sure. WOW

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
To my absolute shock I somehow drew my first NV tag after 14 years. I beet the sub %1 odds and drew a NON RES Muzzle-loader Bull Elk tag during the rut!

062, 064, 066 - 068
Antlered Bull

I will be calling some buddies ASAP to come along and help hopefully do some packing. I've hunted elk only one other time in my home state.

It's a huge area with only 4 total MZ tags. Gonna need to do some scouting for sure. WOW
Great unit! That area has some big bulls and one point was considered better for trophy quality the Ely areas.

Congrats!

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com

062, 064, 066 - 068
Antlered Bull

Congrats, can't wait to see pics!

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well, I'm actually happy that I didn't draw Nevada. With the way this fall's schedule is shaping up the added point in the system seems worth it to me. Anyone draw any good elk tags?

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
How about the 12 year old that drew one of the moose tags?

Hope he has a great hunt.
Pretty awesome for the first two people that will kill some huge bulls!

Have you seen the outfitter offering free guided hunts to the two that drew Moose? That will be some good advertisement for them.

Reactions: sleepingbear

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Pretty awesome for the first two people that will kill some huge bulls!

Have you seen the outfitter offering free guided hunts to the two that drew Moose? That will be some good advertisement for them.
This kid comes from a hunting family and word is they plan diy .