Reminder for Pro-staffers and Sponsors

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
First off I want to say thank you to everyone who has been a part of the Eastmans' Forum community. We are grateful for every member and their activity. This forum has a high level of conduct and we enjoy the fact that we don't have to babysit all of you.

In the future with the growth of the forum I have to post this reminder to pro-staffers of different companies. Please do not use this forum as a place to sell and announce gear sales for the company that is sending you discounted or free gear.

Sponsorship is about to grow and it's only fair that they get exactly what they pay for by sponsoring this site. If you are a pro-staffer and your company isn't a sponsor, have them send an email to brandon@eastmans.com. We would love to add them as a sponsor. We have been working on new forum specific packages and it will be hard to beat the audience and numbers you receive here!

If you are pro-staffer for a company that is represented here, please feel free to chime in when a member asks about a product you represent. Please let your company make announcements about new products, and then feel free to add your thoughts, but ONLY if you have actually used the gear.

I have left this as a thread rather than announcement for you guys to ask questions. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I am going to bump this one back up because we have been posting more threads up on Facebook. Thanks for your cooperation!

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Bump again. We have some very attractive sponsorship deals going. Contact any of us for info.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
This applies to hunting teams and people building followings on other sites. Please do not use our forum as a place to post your videos. Thank you!

Eastmans' Staff Digital Media Coordinator