Preference points

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I hope this is the last year i apply for PP only. I really need to burn my antelope,mule deer, and elk points. Too bad it was such a bad winter hurting the antelope and mule deer. Ill probably appky for an elk permit next year.

Reactions: Wyoming Hart

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
I hope this is the last year i apply for PP only. I really need to burn my antelope,mule deer, and elk points. Too bad it was such a bad winter hurting the antelope and mule deer. Ill probably appky for an elk permit next year.
I'm getting to that point myself. I really need to pick a unit for where I want to elk hunt. It will take a few more years to get the hunt that I want though. I'm a few years out on deer now too, but I know where I want to burn those points. I have a general idea on antelope, but as you noted with the winter, I'm not sure how that will turn out. I want to do a hunt with my father, but gotta decide if we will do a group hunt or split it between 2 years.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I bought deer and antelope points to go with the ones I already have. Probably have enough for 2024, but a lot depends on how many tags they issue. The units I hunt are all in the south central and south western part of Wy. These areas got hit pretty hard last winter.