Our Latest Video

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Very awesome!

It’s so true. We need to get people into hunting to keep what we love to do alive.

We will loose it if we don’t.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
getting tougher and tougher to get the youngsters out .
why go out in the cold and work for a real trophy when they can stay home and shoot much bigger bucks on their video games with no effort.
haven't given up trying but I think most kids today are already a lost cause.

on top of them being lazy ,hunting has been commercialized and it's getting worst every year. most people used to hunt for sustenance . not so anymore. now for the majority it is about sport . don't think there is anything wrong with that ,just saying it is no longer needed for survival, in most cases. more often then not ,it's cheaper to buy a beef then to go hunt . sure ,it's no where near the fun but let's face it MOST under 30 are to lazy to hold a job and to broke to afford to go hunting unless someone else pays their way.

then we have the anti everything crowd trying to ban anything that has to do with guns, hunting , self defense and anything that has to do with self accountability and pulling your own weight.
hunting in the US is much like the US itself. doomed!

Last edited:

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Waaayyelll...I won't lose all hope; not just yet... [emoji6]

Out of my brood, yes; we have some that you couldn't pay to go outside do anything, let alone hunt; but, on the other hand, I do have a few that really want to head afield and do seem to enjoy it.

I go back to what I said in a thread some months back about getting kids into hunting: bond with them when they are little, take them with you everywhere, take a sincere interest in what they enjoy doing and spend quality time with them; if you do that, they will respect you more and ultimately want to do the things you do; including hunting; I speak from painful experience.

Thanks for the vid! Really enjoy the multimedia content.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk