Might as well join the party

arwaterfowler

Dec 4, 2011
Omaha, NE
I'd like to give my thanks to all on the forum that contribute. While I haven't posted much, I've gotten a lot of enjoyment reading the posts and info has been great. I figure I should do my part and start posting too.

I've been a subscriber for a long time and unsuccessful applicant. I've built 4-5 points for most critters in Utah, Colorado, and WY. Been hunting OTC in Idaho for a while, but will start hunting around Bozeman (Pops lives there & too many wolves in my ID spot). Just moved to Omaha for work, but grew up hunting Arkansas. Wish I would have been raised out west, but did get lucky enough to grow up duck hunting around Stuttgart.

Back in AR I was involved in RMEF. The organization has helped grow a decent herd in north central AR. I'll post some pics tomorrow. Might be interesting for some of the western guys to see them in non-traditional country.

Cobbhunts

Veteran member
Jan 22, 2014
Kentucky
Great!! Looking forward to reading your posts. I'm just getting into duck hunting and have a dog coming in a couple of months. So I may hit you up through PMs. Wanting to go to Arkansas for my first duck hunt next winter. The dog is a versatile breed, so I'll be coming west for upland eventually too.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk