Game Planner Maps Giveaway!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Bump this up. This is a really cool product guys and I think you all will be very happy if you are the lucky winner. Click on the picture and fill out the form.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Make sure you guys click on the picture and register on the form. This is a really cool product and I don't want you guys to miss out.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
It does look cool. How does this product differentiate itself from paper map offerings from MyTopo or electronic maps like those from onXmaps?

gameplanner

Mar 14, 2016
My Name is Ed Vergin, I am the owner of Game Planner Maps.

Game Planner Maps is a three part hunting map information system.

1.The interactive Game Planner Map Viewer

GAME PLANNER MAPS offers both a free MAP VIEWER and a members only PREMIUM MAP VIEWER. Both MAP VIEWERS feature:

game management unit boundaries
surface ownership
wilderness boundaries
seasonal game distributions
surface water sources
public roads and trails

MAP VIEWERS also include:

USGS Topographic Base Maps
High Resolution Aerials
NOAA Weather Radar
the ability to print your own hunting maps

The Free Map Viewer is available just by registering with a valid email

The GAME PLANNER PREMIUM MAP VIEWER includes: harvest statistics, unit analytics, and tools which enable members to design and download their own digital maps compatible with the Free Avenza PDF Maps app. The PREMIUM MAP VIEWER provides visualization of statistics that commonly require studying volumes of spreadsheets. Now you can see patterns in surface ownership, hunter densities, and harvest statistics at a glance. We currently have stats for Colorado, Idaho, and Montana; with more states for follow.

The DIGITAL MAPS generated from the PREMIUM MAP VIEWER work with the Avenza PDF Maps mobile application to turn your mobile device into a GPS with topographic base map. Select from the MAP VIEWER layers and overlay vital data on your hunting map. The GAME PLANNER PREMIUM MAP VIEWER is designed with the hardcore DIY hunter in mind. One yearly membership to the Game Planner Premium Map Viewer will cover all the states we offer (currently nine, and more on the horizon).

States on the Game Planner Premium Map Viewer Include:

Arizona
Colorado
Idaho
Iowa
Montana
New Mexico
Nevada
Utah
Wyoming

2. Custom Maps

-Game Planner Custom Maps are always printed on water and tear resistant paper, you do not have to pay for an upgrade.
-Game Planner Maps offers free consultation on all custom maps. You will talk directly with me about your map, and I will design and print your map.
-Optionally, Before your map goes to print; I can send you a digital draft, I don't print anything until you approve the map. I want you to get everything you need on your hunting maps.

3. Digital Maps for Mobile Device: Game Planner Digital Maps are designed to work with the Avenza PDFMaps mobile application. This system allows your Android or Apple mobile device to function as a GPS with no need for cell service or an internet connection. The Avenza PDF Maps app is a free download and available on Google Play and Itunes Once the maps are loaded to the PDF Maps app, simply open them and view your detailed topo map on your mobile device. You can see your location on the map, record waypoints, track your path, and measure distance.

-Game Planner Digital Maps are available through both our online store and the Game Planner Premium Map Viewer.
-Digital maps are downloaded instantly from the Premium Map Viewer or your User Profile when purchased from the online store.
-As a Premium Member you can design, print, and download as many paper and digital maps as you like from the Premium Map Viewer.
-Once you purchase the maps through our online store or make your own with the Premium Map Viewer; the maps are yours forever. -You do not need to renew your membership to use them.

Game Planner Maps provides a comprehensive database of resources for hunting the Western United States. Game Planner Maps has the tools hunters need for planning and executing Western hunts. See what AZ Wanderings had to say about Game Planner Maps

If you have any specific questions about Game Planner Maps please email info@gameplannermaps.com and I'll get back to you ASAP

Check us out at www.GAMEPLANNERMAPS.com