fair and balanced

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I know folks shy from political but since this is a 2nd ammendment issue ,I figured it was worth posting here.
would add that this is a large part of the reason they can't sell the covid vac as good science.

I for one believe nothing in the lamestream.

Reactions: dan maule

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
I have to go easy on this one. All kinds of folks start off with he had no reason to be there.

my mind immediately asks if the felons, arsonists, looters, and massive crowds causing civil unrest did?

simple truth of it all is to leave folks w guns alone.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
of coarse they all had a reason.

if they didn't none of em woulda been there! 🤪

I am not thrilled it was necessary but I am eternally grateful kyle stepped up and did what he did .

those lives being cut short made the world a better place.

if the media reported it truthfully , I doubt many would disagree

Last edited:
Reactions: mnhoundman

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
The real tragedy in the whole situation is that it was a 17 year old kid who had the balls to be there. The owners of all of the businesses and houses just sat back with the "my insurance will cover the damages" attitudes.

Everyone is afraid that the justice system will turn them into the villain for standing up for whats right and protecting their personal property from the CRIMINALS. This is when you know GOVT has gotten out of control. Protect the criminals and prosecute the citizens/patriots.

The beatings will continue until moral improves....

Reactions: D_Dubya and kidoggy

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
The fact that they even attempted to prosecute this kid for murder should open everyone’s eyes to just how much contempt the people in power have towards us lowly citizens. I watched quite a bit of the trial and the prosecution actually proved that it was self defense. After all the stuff that has gone on in cities across the country the past few years our government and the media wants you to believe that Kyle Rittenhouse is what’s wrong with this country. Pretty scary if you ask me.

idcwby

Administrator
Jun 23, 2015
Idaho
the thing that really surprises me is that justice actually prevailed , despite the coverage .

say what one will but we do have the greatest justice system ,despite it's many flaws!!!!!!
This gave me some hope that there is some common sense in this country. From what I seen of it, I don’t even know why it went to trial.

Reactions: kidoggy