Eastmans' TagHub Offer For Forum Members!

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Hey all, I wanted to put this offer out to all of you. Many of you were the first to subscribe to TagHub and now with the new tiered system and the free gifts I wanted to give all of you a good deal. Use the code forum20 and get 20% off of your TagHub Elite membership. You will get a TagHub Yeti, BRCC Instant Coffee, a full year subscription to both journals, access to all of the TagHub features, plus access to all of the discount codes for gear.

Reactions: Winchester

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Bump this up gentlemen. Pretty cool offer that have going here and I don't want all of you to miss out on it.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
That's a good deal. If you ever issue a STILLPAYINGEXWIFE80 for 80% off I might be able to afford a subscription. :)

Reactions: JimP

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
That's a good deal. If you ever issue a STILLPAYINGEXWIFE80 for 80% off I might be able to afford a subscription. :)
Dude, that stinks. Wish I could afford to do that. You could do the monthly plan. Rumor is that we may offer free gifts for Elite members who stick around for a full year after their free trial.

Bullcan

Oct 6, 2016
I tried to re-up with the code and received this error ?

• Sorry, this coupon is only valid for an initial payment and the cart does not require an initial payment.

cking13

May 20, 2017
VA
Do I need to cancel my monthly subscription or will it do it automatically when I upgrade?

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Do I need to cancel my monthly subscription or will it do it automatically when I upgrade?
It should do it automatically, if it doesn’t we will catch it and cancel it and refund a month if necessary.

FYI, you can use this code for our Memorial Day special. Here is the link:

This offer expires Tuesday I believe.