Eastman's Click Bait- National Elk Refuge To Starve Elk

eastmont

Feb 28, 2014
If you haven't read it:

Disregarding the topic of winter elk feeding and just talking about the title of the blog post:

I know this is how anti-groups get the hits, and get action but maybe I have a dream that our community doesn't play to the same tune. Disappointed with Mike Eastmans title and the blog post. I understand its a blog, not a article but come on. " winter’s early chokehold on Wyoming ". *insert giant eye roll*

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I agree with Mike's article and CC's response.

And furthermore (and as disappointed/aggressive as I can make this sound)....FERAL horses and burros are fed and cared for in either off-range corrals or pastures at a cost of $82.567 million in Fiscal Year 2017

Tell me this isn't a complete shit show. TELL ME!? ITS RIDICULOUS PEOPLE!

Let me go down there with my new thermal 300 AAC and exterminate the pests and the govt can use that money to supplementally feed a species that is native and meant to be in this country! I'll kill every last one of those stupid horses myself if they will let me to make room for native animals.

Its all part of the anti-hunting groups agenda. Eliminate the animals, eliminate the hunters. All it is is a backdoor method.
They dont really care about the animals they only really care about is stopping hunters from hunting the animals.

I say if anything the Elk are in more need of help than ever.

I hope the RMEF is fighting this tooth and nail because one person complaining isn't going to be good enough. If we all unite together something can hopefully be done.

At the end of the day its not even about the money to support these programs its all about pushing people F'd up agendas.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Oh ya.... and to the original poster (Who has contributed 99 posts in 5 years).... the only giant eye-roll is coming from 99% of the people on this forum watching you come on here running your gums.

We all thank you for your contribution over the years to the forum. Go back to your hole you came from.

Reactions: ivorytip

eastmont

Feb 28, 2014
Oh ya.... and to the original poster (Who has contributed 99 posts in 5 years).... the only giant eye-roll is coming from 99% of the people on this forum watching you come on here running your gums.

We all thank you for your contribution over the years to the forum. Go back to your hole you came from.

Dang, and I thought I hadn't drank my coffee yet.

I was more so talking about the title, just seemed out of place for Eastmans. I wasn't looking for a debate on feedgrounds.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011

Not only that, but i think this is guy that stole your air conditioners.

I'm just kidding guys.

tim

Veteran member
Jun 4, 2011
north idaho
Where are feed grounds located? I know of the few in Wyoming, a couple in southern Idaho but where else?

I have always wondered if the elk feeding in Wyoming was for the elk or for the outfitters. either way changes is occurring.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

87TT

Very Active Member
Apr 23, 2013
Idaho
All the starving elk will be a boon to the wolves and their numbers will explode. When their numbers are huge and the elk are down, They will finish the elk.

88man

Feb 20, 2014
Pa
Yup get rid of the elk and then we won't have to deal with hunters and gun lovers. The yuppy and hippster Utopia.