Corona Virus Quarantine

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
My son just finished a visit home to do his taxes. He owns his own trucking business and spends a lot of time going thru Wyoming. He told me that he had heard that Wyoming was going to start quarantining non residents for 14 days. I hadn't heard anything about this so I called Wyoming G & F and they said no quarantine.

We really need to stay on top of the western states about this situation. If it happens, non residents could really be spotlighted by they license plates.

Just sayin.................

Reactions: Bonecollector

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
States definitely are doing 14 day quarantines and i'd definitely personally check myself. My friend is on his way to Hawaii for work and he has to quarantine for 14 days in a hotel and will be checked everyday day at random times by either a local LEO or National Guard Solider. He was told that if isn't there at every check he's out a job.
I just got back from a 10 day job that involved traveling through and working in 6 different states, only thing I ran into was I had to wear a mask in public in one state. Which was no big deal for the small amount of time I was in public.