Badlands algus pants

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Have brand new with tags pair of badland algus pants size large. Want to trade for some in med or kuiu or first lite pants approach camo text 580-513-5020 for pix

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Bama boy! Good to hear from u. Didn’t draw anything at all short of my secondary draw 100% bear rifle tag in Colorado. What did u end up with? Oh all is well here and hope sweet home alabamy is still one place I can go to and still feel at home.

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
I drew an elk tag in CO but turned it back in. Going west is probably not in the cards for me this year. I'm looking for a job currently after quitting a job of 13 years. It was never ending stress and was slowly draining the life from me. I finally had enough, and I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. I have my cows and a ton of projects to keep me busy until then. Fixing fences is a never-ending project with all the trees we have here. I'll get back out next year unless I can negotiate some vacation this year and head out to NE for muzzy mule deer on a friend's ranch.

I'm also going to try to get a 5-year-old whitetail with my muzzy here on my land. He was a good deer last year and I almost took him. I passed him on the last weekend and he made it through the season. I can't believe he didn't get shot as a 3-year-old as he was a rut crazed and stupid. I saw him about 5-6 times during that season but only once last year. Those older bucks get exponentially smarter with age.

Good luck with the bear hunt! Good luck with your Sooners joining the SEC too! I think you'll find conference championships harder to come by in the SEC. :D

swampokie

Veteran member
Jul 29, 2013
Haworth Oklahoma
Right on whaitetail smarts and sooner stupidity. I have all but quit watching them and barely follow them. This is hard for me to say but the free agent recruiting they do more than the Yankees started this and the begging for the already too many team sec conference to have them finished it. Life long sooner fan and Barry Switzer billy sims worshiper in my childhood. It hurts. On the 5yo whitetail I certainly hope u get him because I’ve hunted Washington county Alabama and it surprises me there’s a 5 yo deer in ur state much less a hunter with the restraint to pass him at 3 much less 4yo!! Damn brother ur tall in the saddle! Good luck bama.