Another new member

Gottahunt

Jun 11, 2011
Oklahoma
First I want to say hello to all. I am new to this forum. I am not new to bow hunting but most of mine has been flat land hunting. I have been very fortunate to take my share of large whitetails, turkey, hogs and varmints with my bow. I am getting towards the latter years in my hunting life and I have a "bucket list" of critters I want before I have to hang it up. I am going for elk this year for my fourth time. Never had one in bow range but I have had some great hunts. This year we go to NM for a hunt on a ranch that has some really good bulls. I have not bow hunted for mulies like I have whitetails. I have chased them in the Oklahoma panhandle but not in the high country. Well, not since I gun hunted in CO back 30 years ago. It is time to take care of that too. I also have to hunt antelope before gravity wins.

I hope to pick you guy's and gal's brains on the right way and areas to do this. I love Eastman's shows and their way of doing things. I also hope I can contribute and help someone as I know you will be helping me. I do some guiding for an outfitter in OK and KS so if I can offer some help on whitetails or turkey, don't hesitate to ask.

Steve Gray from Oklahoma

Bitterroot Bulls

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2011
Montana
Welcome Steve!

I think you will find this forum as friendly and informative as I have. Good luck in scratching off a few of those critters on your bucket list!

Jerry

Feb 21, 2011
Joseph Or
Welcome Steve! Good luck on your bucket list. i'm still waiting to draw a sheep tag. That would let me close out my bucket list!
Jerry

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Welcome to the forum Steve, One of things on my list is to shoot a whitetail with my bow, have shot one in Montana with a rifle, but that is it. Good luck in all your hunts, and again welcome!

wolftalonID

Very Active Member
Mar 10, 2011
Idaho
Welcome to the wildest forums in the west!!! We all love to hunt the best and biggest places the US has to offer, and this forum is the campfire of the internet to come and tell it all for those here to hear!!

Welcome Steve.

SDbowhunter

Feb 21, 2011
Winner, SD
Welcome, this forum has been a great tool and you should find that there are lots of good advise and knowledge on here, hope you can knock off a few of those critters this fall. I love shooting whitetails with my bow, but I don't do it from a treestand, I can't sit still ! plus its more of a challenge on their turf.