3D shooting

Reflex

Apr 21, 2011
Lincoln, NE
I've been shooting a bow for years now, but have never shot 3D before (besides my own 3D target). I started doing 3D shoots a couple of weeks ago and it has been a lot of fun. I wish I would have been shooting them longer! Although a lot of times the actual target on the animal is anatomically incorrect, I think it will be great practice at judging distances. Any else out there shooting 3D?

S&S Archery

Apr 2, 2011
Boise, ID
www.sandsarchery.com
Yeah 3d shoots are a great way to get practice on judging yardage and just looking at an animal instead of an orange dot through your pins. I always highly recommend them to any beginning bowhunter before they get started actually hunting.

chuffness

May 7, 2011
Started shooting a couple of months ago.. Ive been to several 3d shoots and am currently on a summer league... The first time shooting 3D I was basically nervous. Almost felt like the real thing. LOL. I feel a lot more confident shooting my bow in general now.

Gottahunt

Jun 11, 2011
Oklahoma
I have shot 3D for a lot of years. It helps me tons when hunt'n. Not only does it help form but with nerves as well. Making the shot in competition can be just as nerve racking as a shot on a great buck. For me anyway.