2018 draw results countdown thread

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Anyone having luck viewing the second draw applications? Suppose to post today. Not sure if it?s my computer or the licensing site, I can?t see anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hardstalk

Veteran member
Sep 13, 2011
vegas
Good to see you back on the forum Hardstalk.
Thanks! I pop in around tag time, then seek cover and shelter till the following year. Not much to talk about when your on a 4 year dry streak.. I just get jealous [emoji38].

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Anyone having luck viewing the second draw applications? Suppose to post today. Not sure if it?s my computer or the licensing site, I can?t see anything yet.
Am I seeing correctly that the only leftover tags are 5 cow elk tags in area 074 for Aug. 1-15?
I'd really hate to shoot a cow in the early August heat unless it was next to the road.

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Got my tag in the mail the other day. I must say I don't like it. When I showed it to my wife the first thing she said was "how the heck are you supposed to read this", the printing is very small.
The old tags seemed almost indestructible, these new ones seem kind of flimsy. There is no hole to use for attachment. Also it looks like they are made using a thermal printer and one corner of mine turned black probably from being in the hot mail box. I hope it doesn't turn black while it's in my wallet during the hunt.
Yeah I'm old and set in my ways and hate new things. Rant over.

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
I seen one tag on FB that read up top Antlerless elk but down below says one antlered elk. I been waiting to get mine to make sure there isn't any mistakes.

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Received my NV tags and license today as well, definitely a change in formatting and the font is fairly small. I do see holes where you could run a string or zip tie through for attaching to your animal. Not sure how well it will hold up, time will tell.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk