Going bald again......

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Going bald again for the 5th year. Trying to decide if I should die my hair a color since for st bald ricks my hair is going bye bye. This is where you shave your head to raise money for cancer. I have lost 2 friends to cancer so I do this. Thinking I want to die my hair a color, so any suggestions? I have been growing it out since December since my hair grows wicked fast. So I should look like a dork when I am getting it shaved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
16th is the day fellas! Will have pics of before and after!

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Some of us don't have the option and really are going bald! Ha Ha.......good for you Velvetfvr its a great cause.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Some sad news has been brought to my attention, my grandpas cancer has returned after 9 years and its kinda bad. So this shave might be tough. Just a update.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Real sorry to hear that! When I saw this posts come up I thought for sure I was gonna need sunglasses to look at your bald head. Now your cause is even for the better!

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Real sorry to hear that! When I saw this posts come up I thought for sure I was gonna need sunglasses to look at your bald head. Now your cause is even for the better!
Yeah it will be bald Saturday but will have the pics before soon. And then after.

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Only could do blue over pink since we had a assembly with boys against girls. I wasn't gonna die my hair pink so I went with blue. 10 hours until its gone!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363451564.215226.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363451571.651057.jpg

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
Our friend on the furthest right lost his twin sister to cancer so me and my bro do that for them!

velvetfvr

Veteran member
May 6, 2012
Nv
The team for kylee has raised over $250,000 in 6 years for cancer research!

sjsmallfield

Veteran member
Feb 22, 2011
Jackson, CA
Way to go velvetfvr!!! It's really nice to see people your age get so involved. My best friends stepbrother went through two rounds of a brain tumor and beat it when he was in elementry school. So coming from a guy who has personally been involved with somone in that sort of a battle. Thank you!