Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
Last edited:

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Every couple of years when a new person gets elected into Congress these type of laws pop up.

They could even be trying to get one through that has been tried before on the chance that it might pass, at least on the House side.

memtb

We have taken a very hard turn to the left, they control both houses and the executive branch, the courts do not have spine, history is being removed and replaced......this is “not” just a new administration pounding their chests. We are at a crossroads on the future of our nation! memtb

Reactions: idcwby

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
It's interesting when the Republicans want to do something, the democrats hold everything up, make a big stink, and take the proposed action to court for at least a temporary injunction.
One must ask themselves, "why are the Republicans so quiet'..... They complain to make it look good, but do nothing...

Reactions: memtb

shootbrownelk

Veteran member
Apr 11, 2011
Wyoming
It's interesting when the Republicans want to do something, the democrats hold everything up, make a big stink, and take the proposed action to court for at least a temporary injunction.
One must ask themselves, "why are the Republicans so quiet'..... They complain to make it look good, but do nothing...
Because the majority of so called Republicans are RINOs in reality. They're as bad as the Democrats.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
In my case I don't need to do much.

My congressional rep is Lauren Boebert, the gun toting congress woman and owner of a cafe called Shooters.

But my two senators are both very liberal voting ones. Hickinlooper who signed 6 anti gun bills when he was Governor of Colorado, and Bennett who Hickinlooper appointed to the position. Neither one of them have see an anti gun bill that they wouldn't vote for.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
In my case I don't need to do much.

My congressional rep is Lauren Boebert, the gun toting congress woman and owner of a cafe called Shooters.

But my two senators are both very liberal voting ones. Hickinlooper who signed 6 anti gun bills when he was Governor of Colorado, and Bennett who Hickinlooper appointed to the position. Neither one of them have see an anti gun bill that they wouldn't vote for.
Same here as I have the same congressional representatives that you do. I have been in contact with Boebert's Office, but because they are new, they are really just getting organized.

Reactions: hunter25

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
my congressmen will vote pro 2nd. I still call/write them periodically to keep their heads straight.

wouldn't want them believing the lying polls that say americans want this.

sure a bad time to have a dirtbag like wayne running the NRA!

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado
I don't consider Boebert anything remotely patriotic or real. She's a nutter. Go ahead and hate me, I can't stand her. I'm a gun-totin' elk hunter but I am in NO way proud of Boebert. I want to be proud of the people I elect. It has been so achingly long since I've felt that way. I'm tired, guys. When do we get to elect somebody other than the "least worst"?

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I don't consider Boebert anything remotely patriotic or real. She's a nutter. Go ahead and hate me, I can't stand her. I'm a gun-totin' elk hunter but I am in NO way proud of Boebert. I want to be proud of the people I elect. It has been so achingly long since I've felt that way. I'm tired, guys. When do we get to elect somebody other than the "least worst"?
I hear ya and don't disagree . all one can do is try and pick the one who will best fight for the policies of your principles .

this time round , for me , trump was by far the only real choice . sure he's a dirtbag and very much lacking in character. I can't say I would ever want him in my home or around my loved ones .

that said, there has been no other president in my lifetime who fought as hard for my beliefs then he did.

the great thing about our nation being divided is ,it has never been more clear which side to back! all one need do is ask ,what is important to me ? are my values conservative and pro america and GOD or are they liberal and anti everything good and right and pro anything evil?

no candidate is ,has been or ever will be perfect ! humans are flawed ! alll of them ! cept me of course . :D ;) that was a joke. it is human nature to look at others and say at least I am not that bad . YES you are! we all are!! ;) in my life I have never been closer to GOD then I am at this time and never in my life have I seen as many things I need to improve.
that's a good thing! it's the first step in improving!

the truth is anyone who would even want to join the political shitshow has to be at least a bit of a nutjob!
think about it ......... on any given day at least half the constituancy is gonna hate your guts. and most of those will also wish all your loved ones dead also.

you don't like boebert, good and fine .but ask yourself , will she fight for your principles harder then the other choice/s

I say all this but in truth there is only one way to truthfully answer your question on "WHEN DO WE GET TO?"

the simplest and most truthful answer to that is," a free nations leaders reflects what that nation has become !"

want a leader you can be proud of????? first step is becoming a people/person you can be proud of!

there are still some few good people around. there is always a remnant but as a nation we are extremely lacking in any morals that are Godly.

there was a time that even an atheist would agree that biblical principles are good and right even if they didn't believe in a deity. that is no longer the case . till it is once more , there can be no hope!

agree or do not,(most won't) my signature line holds the answer to all that ails this nation!

Last edited:
Reactions: idcwby and JimP

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I agree with Kid, Boebert is a wack job but she fights for what she believes in from what I have seen.

The other candidate for Congress in this district was Diane Mitsch Bush a 180 degree in the other direction of Boebert. While she was in the Colorado State Legislature she or her underlings couldn't even take the time to send a email back to tell me to take a jump in the lake when the Democrats were passing all those anti gun bills back in 2013. As for a wack job Mitsch Bush is at the top of the list.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I agree with Kid, Boebert is a wack job but she fights for what she believes in from what I have seen.

The other candidate for Congress in this district was Diane Mitsch Bush a 180 degree in the other direction of Boebert. While she was in the Colorado State Legislature she or her underlings couldn't even take the time to send a email back to tell me to take a jump in the lake when the Democrats were passing all those anti gun bills back in 2013. As for a wack job Mitsch Bush is at the top of the list.
I know Scot Tipton (our former congressman) and what I don't understand is how he could let Boebert beat him in the primary. He was the incumbent and had more money, just doesn't make sense. If he didn't want to run again, he should have just retired, because he sure didn't campaign very hard in the primary.

Reactions: JimP and kidoggy