Let's meet the dogs

Tim Hughes

Jan 31, 2012
Sonoma County
It's been a while since I saw this thread. We got theses hogs last night. Again...Bronco, Izzy, and Rosie26024.jpg I hope the photo isn't upside down again.

Tim Hughes

Jan 31, 2012
Sonoma County
I used to be a bird hunter and enjoyed my bird dogs. I got into hunting hogs with dogs about 6 years ago, and it is about as fun as you can imagine. It is a real group effort with friends and family. We hunt hogs from Thanksgiving through May, and it allows us to hunt almost year round here.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I need to post a new picture of Ace, that dude is growing like a weed. For now...here is a pic of how big his dad is.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I used to be a bird hunter and enjoyed my bird dogs. I got into hunting hogs with dogs about 6 years ago, and it is about as fun as you can imagine. It is a real group effort with friends and family. We hunt hogs from Thanksgiving through May, and it allows us to hunt almost year round here.
Very cool

I have family that used to hunt hogs with dogs in Ca. I never did but they used to kill them with knives! Crazy MoFo's

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
View attachment 21587 Hey Ikeepitcold where's your yellow lab from got two 5mo old sisters from Silversage kennels in Fallon
If you mean the chocolate, MAC he’s a California dog and is my step sons dog. The others are German Short Hairs and a Wimer.

Both GSP are from a family kennel rite down the street from my house. The best bird dogs I’ve ever had! The Wimer is from a kennel in Winamucca

HogsFly

Apr 8, 2018
Parker, Colorado
Lucy and Tank, the Yorkies. Tank is a 5-pound terror (very, very cool male Yorkshire), and Lucy is the aging veteran. Do not be deceived by her cute scarf. One day she made a break for it from the backyard while chasing a rabbit. By the time I made it to the front yard, she had snapped the neck of the rabbit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
Meet Red... trying to train him for antlers. He had 11 solo finds his first year. Guess I?m happy with that. No clue if it?s good or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk